Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous 2012 ahead.  I got a chance to lay my hands on one of the best books I've read ever.  The title of the book is "I moved your cheese" by Deepak Malhotra.  This is a must read book if you have already read "Who moved my cheese" by Spencer Johnson.  

Deepak Malhotra brilliantly put forth the need to question the change which Spencer Johnson doesn't cover in the book.  I've loved reading WMMC in the last 9 years and everytime I read, find something new.  Now, I've IMYC an addition to WMMC. 

The best part I liked about the IMYC; it was short, to the point and the author did not dwell into what should the best steps to question change (Maze and Cheese).  Instead he used Max, Zed and Big to come up with their answers by looking at the maze.  Deepak Malhotra asked a series of questions that the reader can answer from their experiences and thoughts.  I would recommend as is a must read for every professional

No comments:

Post a Comment